Re: How will the semantic web emerge

Hi,

I agree that foster hierarchical attitudes ...and even
if we want to use some ontologies that are  "proper"
who will decide whats proper and how can be stop
people from creating their own "proper" ontologies..
there must be de facto standards of classifing
information or else the very cause of classification
is useless.

Regards,
Asankhaya Sharma
http://asankhaya.blogspot.com