Re: SPARQL RDF Query Language bits

On Wed, 20 Apr 2005 16:19:00 +0200, Dave Beckett
<dave.beckett@bristol.ac.uk> wrote:

> There's a new SPARQL working draft out today
>   http://www.w3.org/TR/2005/WD-rdf-sparql-query-20050419/
> and I've made a 2-page quick reference to it which I hope
> helps people use the language:
>   http://www.ilrt.bris.ac.uk/people/cmdjb/2005/04-sparql/
>
> It's in PDF and formatted for A4 paper.
>
> Dave

Thanks for this Dave. Despite not liking PDF (and I don't have a printer
anyway) it's helpful. I would love to see some more explanations of how to
put together some complex queries - it seems that everyone writes up
simple ones and then leaves the hard stuff out...

Anyway, I guess it wil come. Or I wil write some :-)

cheers

Chaals

--
Charles McCathieNevile                      Fundacion Sidar
charles@sidar.org   +61 409 134 136    http://www.sidar.org