Re: SemWeb Non-Starter -- Distributed URI Discovery

From: Leo Sauermann <leo@gnowsis.com>
Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2005 16:23:31 +0100
To: Patrick Stickler <patrick.stickler@nokia.com>
CC: semantic-web@w3.org

yes and ++me

As you can read on
http://leobard.twoday.net/stories/607462/

URIQA and the use of the uriqa get mode does a good thing to query rdf
sources.
(.../uriqa?uri=....&....)
I used the concepts of CBD and dereferencable URLs throughout
www.gnowsis.org and it helped much.

It was really easy to plug together
* gnowsis and mindraider
   http://leobard.twoday.net/stories/607462/
* and gnowsis and fenfire
   http://leobard.twoday.net/stories/406584/
* and gnowsis and foafnaut
   http://leobard.twoday.net/stories/307895/

so from my side:
* USE URLs (or google for uri crisis)
* uriqa is it to get it fly for today (.."bootstrapping" as patrick put it)

cheers
Leo

Es begab sich aber zu der Zeit 04.04.2005 07:17,  da Patrick Stickler