Re: SemWeb Non-Starter -- Distributed URI Discovery

Patrick Stickler wrote:
> The question "what resource is identified by this URI and what is it like"
> is a more fundamental question than the questions above.

On the Web we never can access the resource, only represemtations.
On The SW the question "what resource is identified by this URI" is in
essence unanswerable. The right question is Alistair's.

A google like system seems to be a plausible answer, we just need an
economic model for it.

Jeremy