Re: The translation of ~r (Was: English editing)

> Yes, i'm glad you brought this up, since i wondered about that too. I left the translation as Hanzi for now, but that's really not a translation, it's more of a transliteration of the Chinese (and should probably have a lowercase H). I would prefer to change it.

The reason I used Hanzi was because the term ‘Kanji’ shows up several times in JLReq. There are a lot of Japanese transliterations in the document as well, such as hanmen (版面), etc.

> The standard uses Han character and Han ideographic character most of the time.
>
> I'm inclined to use 'Han character'.  There may be instances where what is meant is full-width character, if punctuation are to be included. I haven't checked for those instances yet.

I would prefer Han character now. Usually, when we say 漢字 orally or literally, it does not include punctuation, only the characters themselves.

Sincerely,
Chen Yijun (@ethantw)