Re: QT4CG meeting 064 draft minutes, 6 February 2024

I've fixed the conflicts in PR 992.

I've amended PR #993 to add the agreed changes (we dropped the options char("#32") and char("#x20")).

I'm not quite sure of the protocol regarding amending a PR after it has been accepted and merged... Hope that works.

Michael Kay
Saxonica