Re: I see "type aliases" in the XPath 4.0 Spec, though I don't remember us ever voting to include this.

Hi Dimitre,

This -- along with a few other features -- were incorporated into the spec
before the standards group was formed.

There have been issues added to track these so that they can be reviewed
and voted on, like how the records and thin arrow operator have been.

It may be useful to have a label to identify these features in the issue
list, and to make sure that we continue to review these through the WG.

Kind regards,
Reece