Re: Needed referral to live app with XSLT driven UI

Sasha, I think that information about Saxonica products (whether it's customer or technical information you want) would be best taken off-list. Norm is probably your best contact. Ideally, please use the saxonica.plan.io forums, that way we're less likely to lose track.

Michael Kay
Saxonica