Re: Testing parse-html

The HTML itself and per-browser parser changes are going through the next
wave of changes.
On HTML groups at this moment there is a huge amount of debates on what
would need to be changed and how new changes fit into HTML including
parsing.
There is a little sample of bigger discussion: nested FORM tags elimination
<https://github.com/WICG/webcomponents/issues/981#>

My bet there would be period of parsers mismatch between browsers which
would make browser compatibility more important then following single
"standard"

I.e. cross-browser parser compatibility is a requirement for tech stack
adoption. @web/test-runner-playwright
<https://modern-web.dev/docs/test-runner/browser-launchers/playwright/>
gives cross-browser test runner.

-s