AW: Proposals for new/amended functions: summary

I’ve just discovered the array:from-sequence function in the XQFO4 draft.
It is not highlighted there, and no test cases have been written yet.
________________________________
Von: Michael Kay <mike@saxonica.com>
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 11. August 2022 17:02
An: public-xslt-40@w3.org <public-xslt-40@w3.org>
Betreff: Re: Proposals for new/amended functions: summary

In the hope that we will soon start a process of agreeing the 4.0 specifications, I have produced a summary table showing proposals for new and amended functions for 4.0, which I think would be the best place to start the process.

See https://github.com/qt4cg/qtspecs/blob/master/editorial/functions-checklist.pdf

I've revised the checklist to take your comments into account. Thanks for the feedback,

Michael Kay
Saxonica