Re: Proposals for new/amended functions: summary

Am 11.08.2022 um 12:52 schrieb Michael Kay:
> In the hope that we will soon start a process of agreeing the 4.0 specifications, I have produced a summary table showing proposals for new and amended functions for 4.0, which I think would be the best place to start the process.
>
> Seehttps://github.com/qt4cg/qtspecs/blob/master/editorial/functions-checklist.pdf
>
> In the column "next step" I've classified each proposal as one of:
>
> * approve - means I think we're ready to "take a vote" to accept the proposal as is (no discussion needed unless anyone objects). Note that these all have good test coverage already.
>
> * discuss - means I think discussion is needed, perhaps because there is some detail in the spec that needs to be sorted.
>
> * revise - means further work is needed to flesh out the proposal
>
> Let me know if you think I've omitted or misclassified anything.

In https://qt4cg.org/branch/master/xpath-functions-40/Overview-diff.html
there are also changes shown to

  * format-number
  * random-number-generator
  * in-scope-prefixes
  * namespace-uri-for-prefix
  * sort
  * array:append
  * array:get
  * array:size
  * array:sort

I haven't tried to identify why these are not appearing as existing
functions to be amended in your sheet.