Fwd: New Functions

But in 3.1 we have a lot of functions defined both for sequences and arrays
-- for example folds, size / count, insert-before, insert-after, head, tail,
etc., just to point a few.

I am afraid that from now on failing to define a new function both for
sequences and arrays will be regarded as a miss, not as an intentional
design.

Thanks,
Dimitre

--
Cheers,
Dimitre Novatchev
---------------------------------------
---------------------------------------
-------------------------------------
Never fight an inanimate object
-------------------------------------
biggest mistake of all
------------------------------------
-------------------------------------
you're doing is work or play
-------------------------------------
-------------------------------------
-------------------------------------
Typing monkeys will write all Shakespeare's works in 200yrs.Will they write
all patents, too? :)
Sanity is madness put to good use.

Cheers,
Dimitre Novatchev