RE: ACTION-2016-02-15-001: ABr to go over problematic links and suggest 302 redirects to Liam/Carine

I noticed another anomaly, for urls ending with "-3" (not "-30"), they point to the 3.1 version, i.e. https://www.w3.org/TR/xpath-datamodel-3/ and https://www.w3.org/TR/xpath-3/ point to 3.1. Not sure if this is on purpose, but it surprised me.