Interoperability workshop - streamability problem with match pattern in Saxon

From: Michael Kay <mike@saxonica.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2016 21:15:52 +0000
To: Public XSLWG <public-xsl-wg@w3.org>
During this morning's workshop we found that Saxon reported this match pattern:

match="part[not(map:contains(accumulator-before('selected-part-ids'), @id))]"

as being not motionless, causing streaming of the containing stylesheet to fail.

I have confirmed that this match pattern should be motionless according to the spec, and that it was failing in Saxon 9.7 due to a bug, recorded here:

https://saxonica.plan.io/issues/2616

I have added the test case to the test suite as stream-201.

Michael Kay
Saxonica