Re: Test cases requiring DTD processing

I'm not quite sure of the protocol here: you're on a list run by the W3C XSLT working group, but I don't think you are wanting a response from the group as such, and the discussion isn't really about the XSLT specifications; indeed much of it is about XML processing and not specifically XSLT at all. The xml-dev mailing list at www.xml.org/xml-dev might be a rather more suitable forum for these topics.

In answer to your first paragraph, XML Prague is indeed at xmlprague.cz, but the particular topic wasn't on the formal agenda and therefore is not covered in the formal proceedings. But there's a background article at http://dev.saxonica.com/blog/ that you might be interested in.

In response to your second paragraph, I was discussing the XML parsers supported by the browsers (for arbitrary XML vocabularies) and not their HTML or XHTML support.

Michael Kay
Saxonica