Re: Reporting on QT3 test results for the 3.1 Specs

As discussed this morning, I think it would also be useful if we could eliminate entirely from the report those tests that are not applicable to XP31 or XQ31 processors. It's right that we have kept XQ10/30  or XP20/30 versions of tests in the test suite where the expected results are different, but we shouldn't be counting these as tests which no-one has passed.

Michael Kay
Saxonica