Re: Reporting on QT3 test results for the 3.1 Specs

Dear All,

Further to my email in December regarding the reporting of the QT3 test results. We now have BaseX results in the reports. See: http://dev.w3.org/2011/QT3-test-suite/ReportingResults31/report.html <http://dev.w3.org/2011/QT3-test-suite/ReportingResults31/report.html>

Thanks to Christian Grün for sending the BaseX results.

kind regards,

O'Neil Delpratt
Software Developer, Saxonica Limited
Email: oneil@saxonica.com <mailto:oneil@saxonica.com>