RE: The longest token rule

I agree - this is a bug.

Jonathan
From: Michael Kay [mike@saxonica.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 23, 2016 11:20 AM
To: Josh Spiegel
Cc: Public Joint XSLT XQuery XPath
Subject: Re: The longest token rule

Indeed, that reminds me that ":" is neither in the list of delimiting terminal symbols nor in the list of non-delimiting terminal symbols. It clearly needs to be mentioned in A.2.2 somewhere, and it does seem to have similar status to "-" and "." in that it is sometimes part of a name and sometimes not.

Michael Kay
Saxonica