Re: director's call outcome - republish as CR

"Liam R. E. Quin" <liam@w3.org> wrote on 07/12/2016 20:22:45:

> > so it is back to pre-CR? After the CR is before the CR?
>
> No, we republish the CR
>

> > Perhaps this is an opportunity to add some new minor function/syntax
> > extensions to 3.1 ?
>
> No. The documents need to be essentially unchanged to move to forward
> in the New Year.

Agreed.  The Working Group voted unanimously to progress to PR, which
means we declared that we have finished the 3.1 specs.  A further round of
CR is required to satisfy the process rules, but nothing other than minor
editorial changes will be made to the documents now.

Thanks,
-Andy

Chair, W3C XML Query WG

Unless stated otherwise above: