Re: F+O spec : function finder

Hi Michael,

 >, anyone may prepare and distribute derivative works and portions of
this document in software, in supporting materials accompanying
software, and in documentation of software, PROVIDED that all such works
include the notice below. HOWEVER, the publication of derivative works
of this document for use as a technical specification is expressly
prohibited.

I do not know what a technical specification is :(

Is it a list? Is it a long list?
Is XQuery a _technical_ specification? It only mentions being a
technical _report_.

Bye,
Benito