RE: Odditities in the changes section of XPath 3.0, member only references

I agree, they should not be there.

I can't change the Recs unless Andy (the chair) is involved.  I can fix this in the next round of 3.1.

Jonathan
From: Abel Braaksma [abel.braaksma@xs4all.nl]
Sent: Wednesday, September 30, 2015 10:15 AM
To: Public Joint XSLT XQuery XPath
Subject: Odditities in the changes section of XPath 3.0, member only references

Instead of raising this as a bug (since XP30 is not maintained actively at the moment), I was wondering about some oddities in the changes sections. For instance, there are links to member-only mail and excerpts from notes made at meetings:

Examples:

* Decided in Montreal Face-to-Face, see https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-xsl-query/2012Jul/0081.html.
* Decided in face-to-face #517, 2012-07-23 to 2012-07-25.
* See https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-xsl-query/2013Feb/0050.htm (member only).
* Decided in Teleconference #541 2013-05-21.

Are these references intentional? They are visible in the public version of the Rec. I would assume that only publicly available information should be disclosed in the spec (however intriguing it is to review the decision-making process).

If not intentional, should / can we quietly remove these?

Cheers,
Abel