Re: completed A-621-03 (use EnclosedExpr more widely in the xquery31 grammar)

On 15-11-02 06:44 PM, Michael Dyck wrote:

> The following grammar edits *do* change the set of valid queries,
> and so should presumably have corresponding tests created/altered.

In particular, the following tests will need to be split on spec-dependency:
     prod/CompCommentConstructor.xml#K2-ComputeConComment-4
     prod/CompTextConstructor.xml#K2-ConText-5
     prod/UnorderedExpr.xml#K-OrderExpr-1
     prod/UnorderedExpr.xml#K-OrderExpr-2
     misc/CombinedErrorCodes.xml#K-CombinedErrorCodes-13
     misc/CombinedErrorCodes.xml#K-CombinedErrorCodes-14
     misc/CombinedErrorCodes.xml#K-CombinedErrorCodes-15

-----

> ... I don't think the spec actually defines the meaning of "array {}".

(Unburying that for Jonathan's attention.)

-----

Finally, the WG may wish to consider whether to make any corresponding
changes to XQueryX 3.1.

-Michael