Re: Publication Request: XQuery and XPath Full Text 3.0 Requirements and Use Cases as Working Group Note

On Fri, Dec 04, 2015 at 03:59:40PM +0000, Andrew Coleman wrote:
> The XML Query WG and XSLT WG request that the following Working Group Note
> be published on, or as soon as possible after, 2015-12-10 (which is the
> date we have used on the document itself).

Hi,
I noticed an issue with the process version (it should refer to 1 September
2015, since the last rechartering of the WGs, we can no longer publish
with ref to old process), and then an oddity in the status section:

"This document will eventually be published as a Working Group Note to persistently record the Requirements that guided the development of XQuery and XPath Full Text 3.0 as a W3C Recommendation."

Since this is the said WG Note, it should be updated.

Unless you disagree, I'll amend the text to fix those 2 things.