Re: XSD Interoperability Grade

Thank you for your responses.

I've used the data bindings detector you referenced.   Unfortunately, this
doesn't help me identify "dangerous" patterns because of the course
granularity and category definitions as stated below.  For the detector to
help flag patterns with questionable support, I'd need more information
back in the generated report that could help me identify and quantify the
risks.

Thanks again,
Mark