Re: Data binding results update for XBinder

Hello everyone,

We now have results available for the expanded set of test cases.
They are at the same URL's listed below.

As we had mentioned in an earlier post, we found problems with a
number of tests in the suite.  I believe we are treating those as
'skipped' in our results.  We look forward to rerunning the tests once
the issues with the suite are resolved.

Regards,

--
Ed Day