RE: rollup table of Schema elements and attributes used

On Sun, 2007-03-11 at 17:52 +0000, paul.downey@bt.com wrote:
> >> I'm happy to do a CVS commit of my additions.
>
> please feel free! - don't forget we have edcopy/advanced and edcopy/basic,
> both are generated from edcopy/patterns with some spec stuff in edcopy/common.

done. I modified the following documents:
 common/databinding.xsl
 basic/basic-source.xml
 advanced/advanced-source.xml

and also added common/schema-summary.xml

> > Oops, I realized there are duplicates in the element and attribute
> > tables. Anyway, this gives a good enough idea of the proposal.
>
> I guess a sort might help.

done

>  I personally think keeping the datatypes
> separate, it would be OK to have the elements and attributes in the
> same table, but that's up to you.

I kept them separate for the moment. There is certainly room for
improvements on that side,

Philippe