Re: rollup table of Schema elements and attributes used

On Thu, 2007-03-01 at 20:33 +0000, paul.downey@bt.com wrote:
> It seems that a common user story for our specs is:
>
>    "is [schema feature foo] a Basic or Advanced pattern?"
>
> This is currently tricky to find, especially when the element name
> doesn't appear in a spec, e.g. "xs:choice" doesn't appear in Basic.
>
> Philippe suggests a rollup table of xs:schema elements and attributes
> with a link to the patterns referencing them, akin to the use of
> elements in the HTML spec:
>
> http://www.w3.org/TR/html401/index/elements.html

Attached are rollup tables for databinding basic specification generated
after adding a template in databinding.xsl and a section in
basic-source.xml. If the Group likes the proposal, I'm happy to do a CVS
commit of my additions.

Regards,

Philippe