  From: George Cowe
  To: public-xsd-databinding@w3.org
  Sent: Tuesday, April 04, 2006 8:28 AM
  Subject: xs:choice support

  There seem to be some tools that do not support <xs:choice> very well with respect to databinding.

  I have used Apache Axis 1.3 to generate web service implementation code from WSDL. The generated code simply supported the first option in the choice and ignored the rest!

  Has anyone else had similar problems?

  George