XProc Workshop in Prague, 6-7/2 [via XProc Next Community Group]

From: W3C Community Development Team <team-community-process@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2018 10:43:22 +0000
To: public-xproc-next@w3.org
I'm happy to report that the XProc workshop in Prague (hosted by XML Prague - thanks!) on Feb 6-7 was a great success. We now have a roadmap that looks like this (borrowed from the XML Prague slides):

 	Specs split into three documents: core, (required) step library and (optional) step library
 	Last call draft (of the core spec) “this spring”
 	Core spec and step spec “candidate releases” ready by June
 	XML Calabash 2 and MorganaXProc 2 implementations commensurate with CR by June
 	Erik Siegel’s Programmer Reference for 3.0 also planned for June

For more detail on what was said and done, see our Github Wiki. For a summary, the slides presented at the conference also provide a terrific overview.

This post sent on XProc Next Community Group

'XProc Workshop in Prague, 6-7/2'

https://www.w3.org/community/xproc-next/2018/02/11/xproc-workshop-in-prague-6-7-2/

Learn more about the XProc Next Community Group:

https://www.w3.org/community/xproc-next