Re: PBKDF2 schema in Enc 1.1

Actually on second read, the whole type is a bit underspecified, but I
also see that it's that way because it's also broken in the RSA schema. So
I guess that's a good reason not to reuse it, but it should be fixed.

According to the reference source, the Algorithm there is definitely
anyURI, but I'm not sure what the Parameters element is meant to be. I
think an element defined with no type may be anyType, but I'd have to
check. Either way, it shouldn't be unstated.

-- Scott