Re: Confusing schema fragment in Encryption 1.1

On 1/11/12 8:57 PM, "MURATA Makoto" <eb2m-mrt@asahi-net.or.jp> wrote:

>The reader is likely to assume that they belong to the same schema
>and thus the same namespaces.  However, OAEPparams belongs to
>the namespace for XML Encryption 1.0, while MGF belongs to that
>for 1.1
>
>It should be made clear that these two declarations occur in different
>schemas.

It's actually not confusing, but *wrong*, I believe. If it's meant to be
reusing the old element from the original OAEP algorithm and if the
default namespace in effect for the new 1.1 schema is the 1.1 namespace,
the old element has to be qualified when referenced in the new schema.
They both can't be unqualified/defaulted.

-- Scott