Re: Call for Consensus: progress XML Signature Properties to PR (respond by 11 December)

+1

Bruce A Rich
brich at-sign us dot ibm dot com

From:   <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
To:     <public-xmlsec@w3.org>
Cc:     <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>, <Art.Barstow@nokia.com>
Date:   12/04/2012 10:02 AM
Subject:        Call for Consensus: progress XML Signature Properties to
PR  (respond by 11 December)

This is a call for consensus (CfC) for the XML Security WG to agree to
progress the 10 September 2012 editors draft of "XML Signature Properties"
to Proposed Recommendation (PR).

http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/Drafts/xmldsig-properties/Overview.html

This document is stable, all comments have been addressed and the Web
Applications WG has completed interop [1]. Thus I believe we are ready to
progress to Proposed Recommendation.

Agreeing to this decision means I will request a transition to PR after 17
December with a planned PR publication on 10 January 2013, assuming that
date works for the W3C Team. As part of publication process I will update
the references (including cross-references to other documents being
published at the same time), as well as prepare a publication draft that
has the PR cover page with the publication date.

Please respond to this email by next Tuesday 11 December indicating
support (a +1 will do) or any concern. Silence will constitute consent,
but a positive response is preferred.

Thanks

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch, Nokia