FW: Proper email address to send comments or questions on NIST cryptographic specifications

Re: Proper email address to send comments or questions on NIST cryptographic specifications
-----Original Message-----
From: Barker, Elaine B. [mailto:elaine.barker@nist.gov]
Sent: Tuesday, September 27, 2011 10:59 AM
To: Hal Lockhart
Subject: Re: Proper email address to send comments or questions on NIST cryptographic specifications

You can send them to me or to Lily Chen (llchen@nist.gov). 56A is currently being revised, and Lily is the editor.

Elaine

On 9/27/11 10:55 AM, "Hal Lockhart" <hal.lockhart@oracle.com> wrote:

  As a part of my work for Oracle I am a member of W3C XML Security Working Group, OASIS Key Management Interoperability Protocol Technical Committee and other security related standards groups.

  The question has recently arisen as to where to send technical comments or questions on NIST security publications, particularly ones not currently under review.

  Specifically we have questions on SP800-56A which we would like to send to the proper person.

  Hal Lockhart