RE: Updated XML Encryption 1.1

Frederick,
- I don't follow this text: " (We rely upon the ANY schema construct because it is not possible to specify element content based on the value of an attribute.)"
It seems it requires the reader to know how we ended up here. I would suggest not including it at all.
- I suggest the example for the new OAEP URL use SHA-2 instead of SHA-1 (both for digest and MGF) to illustrate our desire (and motivation) for making this addition.

-- Magnus