RE: proposed XML Encryption 1.1 changes related to OAEP

Another minor comment: I suggest changing from "This specification specifies that these values are specified as follows: " to: "This recommendation specifies these values as follows:" (for a better read). Other than that, from a quick scan, looks good.

-- Magnus