Re: [widgets] How to divorce widgets-digsig from Elliptic Curve PAG?

As I said before, this action is premature and we should let the PAG conclude (or at least wait for a status report) - the W3C Team may have more to say, but if this is on the order of weeks I do not think making work here to have apparent progress is useful. I have not seen a definitive statement from the ECC PAG chair.

Did you read the message from Brian LaMacchia? If not, please read it, as it provides additional argument against this proposed change.

I am against revising XML Signature 1.1 until I understand the actual PAG status and until we have XML Security WG agreement. This endless email debate is not helpful and I'm not sure I understand the urgency related to widgets apart from a desire to mark it as complete.