Re: [widgets] Seeking review of Widgets Dig Sig Test Suite

On Wed, Sep 8, 2010 at 12:34 PM, Marcos Caceres <marcosc@opera.com> wrote:
> Opera would like to announce the first release of the test suite for the
> Digital Signatures for Widgets specification [1]. The test suite is here:
>
> http://dev.w3.org/2006/waf/widgets-digsig/test-suite/
>
> The WebApps WG is seeking review of the test cases from members of XMLSec
> and WebApps, the community at large, as well as any vendors who are
> implementing. The deadline for comment is the 30th of September.
>
> We are particularly interested in feedback on the completeness of testing
> (i.e., have we tested enough? do we need more tests)? Can the test suite
> actually be run on devices and runtimes? All and any comments are
> welcomed!:)
>
> Please send feedback to public-webapps <public-webapps@w3.org>
>
> Kind regards,
> Marcos
>
> [1] http://dev.w3.org/2006/waf/widgets-digsig/

Just a quick follow up, we were not able to generate any tests for the
following conformance requirement (we don't have the tools to create a
ECDSAwithSHA256 sig):

# ta-22
An implementation SHOULD support the ECDSAwithSHA256 signature algorithm.

If anyone can help us generate a test for this, it would be very much
appreciated.

--
Marcos Caceres
http://datadriven.com.au