Re: Namespace Injection in DSig 2.0

Scott, all,

thanks for enlightening me. In that case, we're still not having any
progress in terms of fending namespace injection. I've reviewed the last
communications we had on this, and I ended up with the impression that
we had a tendency towards approaches #3 + #4 of my proposal in
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec/2010May/0027.html ,
however, I found no explicit resolution on this. Maybe we still have to
make a decision here?

Either way, seems like my Action-538 is still open :(

best regards

Meiko

--
Dipl.-Inf. Meiko Jensen