Re: ACTION-638: high level reorg suggestions

Scott,

I agree with these changes.  It usually is a sign when the table of contents gets too deep that there is an organizational problem. Thanks for the clear proposal.

For 4.4.3.7 I assume you mean replacing the final sentence with a forward reference to section 6.7

Regarding CVS, this is in Drafts/xmldsig-core-20/Overview.src.html (You might need to fully populate cvs with "cvs update -d" in the root directory of the xmlsec2 tree)

Thanks