Fwd: Re ACTION-697: Update ConcatKDF for SHA2 URI

[putting on public list where it belongs]

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Hirsch Frederick (Nokia-CIC/Boston)" <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com<mailto:Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>>
Date: November 12, 2010 11:48:27 AM EST
To: ext Magnus Nystrom <mnystrom@microsoft.com<mailto:mnystrom@microsoft.com>>
Cc: "Hirsch Frederick (Nokia-CIC/Boston)" <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com<mailto:Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>>, "XMLSec WG Member List (member-xmlsec@w3.org<mailto:member-xmlsec@w3.org>)" <member-xmlsec@w3.org<mailto:member-xmlsec@w3.org>>
Subject: Re: Re ACTION-697: Update ConcatKDF for SHA2 URI

Thanks Magnus

I went ahead and updated the schema for xenc11 accordingly, to remove the default, also changed the RELAX NG rnc schema to remove the comment about the default.

Made minor change to the wording to highlight the RECOMMENDED term.

http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/Drafts/xmlenc-core-11/Overview.html#sec-PBKDF2