Re: Planning for EXI review of XML Encryption 1.1 Last Call

Taki

Thanks to you and EXI WG for your timely comments.

I have added these comments to our Last Call comment tracker and will add them the XML Security agenda for discussion

<http://www.w3.org/2006/02/lc-comments-tracker/42458/WD-xmlenc-core1-20100513/>

XML Security WG members, please review these comments and discuss on the public list.

Thanks

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch, Nokia
Chair XML Security WG