Re: XML Security 1.1 implementations and interop, RNG Schema

I have added this to the latest editors draft, please let me know if there is any correction needed. (I also changed the headings in that section to use 1.0 for clarity)

http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/Drafts/xmlsec-rngschema/Overview.html#sec-Encryption-rngSchema