Re: XML Security 1.1 implementations and interop, RNG Schema

[switched to public list]

I have updated the draft accordingly. In the introductory material I changed to used enveloping and enveloped signatures, which is what I think you meant. Also fixed a few typos etc.

http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/Drafts/xmlsec-rngschema/Overview.html

Please take a look and see if it is acceptable.

Thanks