Signature 1.1: CharTwoFieldParamsType (Re: ACTION-492: Compare XML Schema fragments and file)

Going through Signature 1.1 in order to iron out minor editorial kinks, I realize that this not-so-minor issue apparently didn't get resolved, yet:

> - The standalone schema has CharTwoFieldParamsType defined with two elements "M" and "W"; the snippet in the spec has "M" only.  Which one's right?

Somebody with actual knowledge of EC crypto, please advise.

Thanks,
--
Thomas Roessler, W3C  <tlr@w3.org>