Re: RNG schema plans

We are going to Last Call on Tuesday and do not have time to revise
this schema over time unless we remove it from the documents and place
into a separate RNG schema Note. We can reference that note from the
documents.

 From this conversation it looks like this is what we will need to do
after all - any disagreement with removing RNG schema from all the
documents and placing it into a separate XML Security RNG Schema W3C
Note?

Opinions on this?