Re: RNG schema plans

> MURATA Makoto (FAMILY Given) wrote on 2010-01-20:
> > Note that elements of the ds namespace are not allowed, when the
> > value of the Algorithm attribute is not one of the four specific ones
> > shown in the first definition.
>
> Specific to the example you gave, you do know that exclusive c14n has an
> optional child element in a separate schema, the InclusivePrefixes element?

No, I did not.  I should probably create another schema for capturing
the constraint shown in "4. Use in XML Security" in exclusive c14n.
Thanks.

> ... there's nothing in the spec that says that an
> extension Transform algorithm couldn't reuse that XPath element if it wanted
> to.

Ouch!  Then, I have to replace anyForeignElement in allowAnyForeign.rnc
by anyElement.  But that change would nullify tight constraints imposed
by the first definition.  I should probably use the except pattern of
RELAX NG for specifying non-built-in values of @Algorithm, but schemas
will become a bit more complicated.

Cheers,
Makoto