Re: DSIG Reference Updates

RFC 2231 indeed updates the MIME syntax by yet another obscure ASCII encoding for scary 8bit characters.  (Hence it's formally an update to RFC 2045.)  However, as a reference for media types, "just" RFC 2045 should be fine.

I've added the URI for IEEE 1363 to the bibliography and believe that I had already made the changes to obsolete RFCs.

Where do you want to reference RFC 4055?

Thanks,
--
Thomas Roessler, W3C  <tlr@w3.org>