Re: ISSUE-163, standalone XSD and RNG schema needed for Signature Properties

Scott

Thank you, it will be a great help if you can do this!

The document is at

http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/Drafts/xmldsig-properties/Overview.html

I checked in a draft xsd schema file after extracting the schema from
the examples and starting to try to fix some errors, in case that
helps an easier start:

http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/Drafts/xmldsig-properties/xmldsig-properties-schema.xsd

I also attach the schema file to this message,

I can update the document to match the schema if you have corrections.

Thanks!