Re: ACTION-638: high level reorg suggestions

Thanks Scott.

I don't remember whether I added the section referencing feature to respec earlier, I'll have to take a look and see if I did, and if not, will look at what is involved. You are correct that it is not good to hard code section numbers that might change.