Re: WS-Fragment: Another XPath subset

I'm wondering if there should not be non-security-specific (though
security-aware) W3C specification for streamable XPath.

In other words, maybe streamable XPath work should be led by those
leading XPath (not the variety of other groups who need a streamable
XPath). Of course, input to a streamable XPath specification must
include input from the non-XPath groups.

Ideally, we would have one streamable XPath specification that fulfils
the needs of various applications.

Ed